liam

liam

Monday, December 5, 2011

My Time At M.B

My first day at Myross Bush was when my teacher was Mrs Polashik but her old name was Miss Morton.My first friend was Travis Mckenzie, when i came to this school i was very shy but then i meet Travis it was very fun because we were the same at everything and we were very fast but he was one year older then me.

My second friend was Kees Herrick because i thought his name was pencil case.I have been in room 2 where my teacher was Mrs Polashik, room 3 where Miss Macdonald, room 4 where i had Mrs Polashik for a term then Mrs Kahukura, room 6 where i had Whae della, room 7 where had Miss Stewart and now in room 8 where i had mrs Hughes for a term and Mr Herring for the rest.I have played alot of sports which are Tackle Rugby, Touch, Cricket, Basket Ball, Soccer and Athletics.

One of my favourite games to play is Fijian Touch at school because it is great fun it teaches you how to kick, pass and skill.My favourite teachers are probably Whae Della, Miss Stewart, Mrs Hughes and Mrs Kahukura because they are really great teachers,fantasticand great at showing you what to do.My favourite class was room 7 or room 8.

BY LIAM

No comments:

Post a Comment